Monday, April 25, 2011

PEDIATRIC UPDATE: 4 Months Old

Forgive me... it has been 2 months since my last posting....I accept my punishment of blogging updates for the next two days.

Life, oh I mean blogging, would be much easier if I could just keep up with myself. Now, I have umpteen thousand pictures to sort through, edit, and post to keep my viewers satisfied. :) Ok now I am just being dramatic...

Today Molly had her 4 month check up plus 2 vaccines (insert loud cry from both Molly and Lily, yes Lily too, because it was that hard for her to watch Molly get shots)

Molly's stats include:



WEIGHT: 12 pounds 11 ounces (25th percentile)- much smaller than Lily, not sure of the exact difference but I will refer to Lily's 4 month blog post

LENGTH: 25 inches (75th percentile)

HEAD: 16.5 inches (75th percentile)

Ok, I'll say it...all around perfect baby :)

Here is my delightful 4 month old.


Where does the time go?


I swear time didn't go by this fast when I was 4 months pregnant! I sometimes get anxious about not 'living in the moment' as well as I should! I know in the blink of an eye my two little girls will be soon be on their cell phones, taking the keys and going for a ride to school, to friends, to boyfriends, then off to college. I must say I am excited for what the future holds for our family, but I dread the days of worry! The independence that I so strongly instill in my girls could come back to nip me in the butt. I know I will have such pride in their abilities, but sweet sorrow that they are grown. I am already at battle with myself!


Here I go...feeling anxious!


Instead...how about some pics of the Molly adorable :)Baths in the sink? Well not a total norm, but this particular day we (I mean SHE) decided to let off an explosion in her pants....oh and did I mention it was AS we were walking out the door???Stop and Stare!

Smiles are not hard to come by with this little one! A simple look her way, and she catches you with mouth wide open and beaming blue eyes! PRESH!Rolling over.....I admit, tummy time is not our favorite...not MY favorite, but she is quite strong and can roll over from back to tummy, tummy to back!Unlike Lily, who at first was VERY apprehensive toward my Father, Molly enjoys time with GPA! Lily now? Well she ADORES her Gpa and their walks to the pond, working in the garden, and dancing around the house.A quick ride in the jumper!Time with cousin Brit!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails