Friday, February 25, 2011

PEDIATRIC UPDATE

This just in....
Molly had her two month appointment, and here are her STATS

weight: 10lbs 6.8oz (50%tile)

height: 22in (25-50%tile)

head circumference: 15.25in (75%tile)

PERFECT!

She got three shots, none of which I enjoyed watching the nurse give, considering it took her 5 minutes for all three. It was a prolonged process, and I wish she was stuck all at once. Although, the way Molly reacted, I do feel like she will have drama in her life just as Lily does. Oh the joy of girls :)

Happy girl before poked at!Time to go home, and my legs hurt...boo hooOk maybe I will calm down for a quick photo....Nope, I take it back, I'm too upset...

1 comment:

Anne Woods said...

oh my gosh! Her little outfit is adorable!! I guess a trip to the pediatrician is as good as it gets at 2 months, as far as a "going out" out fit gets. Wish I could squeeze her. And of course "Lillian," (as Sav and Char say)too! Did you like the pictures of them I sent in the package?!? Pretty cute huh? Love you

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails