Wednesday, February 16, 2011

2 month Molly, and I'M BACK!

Here I just finally posted Lily and Molly's 6 week comparison and now she is already 2 months!!! Wow, the time has flown by! So fast, even, that I am going back to work this Thursday! It is bittersweet to say the least. It was a couple of weeks ago that I was telling myself I was ready to go back, I felt great, yadayada, and now the time has come and I would like to take back those silly thoughts! In truth, I have never loved being a stay-at-home Mom more than I do right now!
Yes...the money will be a huge relief.....

No...the time away from Lily and Molly will not be fun, but torturous! And even though it is while they are sleeping I feel I will be giving up so much while at work and even when I come home to sleep.
...putting Lily down to bed, giving her a bath, reading her a book, singing to both of the girls in bed, making dinner, eating dinner with Mike and the girls...I could go on!

BUT
I am truly blessed to have the flexibility of my job, and in reality I should only be working about 2 days a week......feeeewh AND I am looking forward to seeing my coworkers, whom so many are my dear friends.

Soooo, while I'M BACK means I am back to work, I am also BACK to the gym! This may be the highlight of my week! I would first like to thank, Jaime, for my motivation via g-chat yesterday when she invited me to a step class at Fitness First (the gym I have been paying for, for the last 9 months but not going to, yeah that one). The class, which I have taken in the past, reminded me of the days in Arlington, when Jaime, Kara and I would work out together. Not only was the class full of reminiscences, but also full of a great cardio work out that boosted my energy 1o fold!
I FEEL GREAT! And today, even I brought myself to the gym AGAIN, for an intense 3 mile run on the treadmill! For this I would like to thank 'Mumford and Sons' for their amazing album that kept me digging for my inner strength while listening to their upbeat instrumentals. I highly suggest them as background music when trying to achieve a good run!

Okay, okay, enough boasting from myself....pics of the Molly girl....

2 Months ain't so bad!



Oh, did we mention we enjoy legwarmers? Oh, and don't judge but apparently Molly already enjoys not just the boob, but the boob tube

Oh and this blog is not just about our newest addition, Molly, but also my little girl, Lily. Here is the face of my ever growing baby. She amazes me everyday with her whit, humor and intelligence!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok there are SO many things i love about this particular post. let's start with those amazing leg warmers. then we can go on to how tickle me elmo made an appearance....yay! And of course lily and molly are so freaking adorable. and lastly i am SO happy you came to step class!! let me know anytime you want to do a class and i will try and come. it was so fun and totally reminded me of the arlington days :) p.s. it's kind of annoying how amazing you look afer two babies. just saying...

Haddon Family said...

yeahhhh go mama! boast away :) I hope the first night away from the babes went well!!! And those pictures of molly are sooo cute!

Kara McDermott said...

awww loved our Arlington days!!

Kara McDermott said...

Awww loved our Arlington days!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails