Monday, April 5, 2010

Spring Sprang Sprung


Whoooody whooo for Spring!
Ok, comments allowed for what a dork I am!
This weekend was so fulfilling of warm weather, the sun, family, friends!

Here, we enjoyed visiting our friends Laurie and Matt, and their new baby Reagan in Shirlington for some Margaritas and yummy fajitas! Lily did a great job hanging out with us until her antsy pants were full and she decided to climb off my lap, over this here railing and then straight into the brick path, HEAD FIRST. It was totally embarrassing, and totally my fault. It basically happened in slow mo, but also so fast that I couldn't even stop it! Needless to say, the brick marked the spot on her dear little forehead. She cried a bit, I felt HORRIBLE, people probably stared, but in the end she was just fine, and she continued on throughout the day enjoying herself.....

Hence the swings.....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails