Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Cat scratch

Ok, one might judge the look of these pics and videos...a baby on a cat scratcher, climbing, hanging and no stopping her! Well actually, no part of me likes the idea of her on this contraption but I am finding it very hard to stop her.

Now, most of today I spent my air voicing to her "NO, Lily, no climbing, Mommy is not going to help you!"

She in response would cry, get mad, but would eventually move onto the next thing, or I would distract her, we would read, eat lunch, etc....

This time, I just had to sit back and watch! I am so curious how long it will take her to get to the top! AGAIN, I DO NOT WANT THIS TO HAPPEN, but I am fearful it's the inevitable. You have seen the proof of her on top of my dining room table, and, just today I found her on the kitchen table pouring out the entire salt shaker. Maybe she was looking for better luck on the cat scratcher....bah dum ching!


1 comment:

Kara McDermott said...

Cute vids! can't wait to see you soon! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails