Wednesday, April 21, 2010

busy spring..video/picture update

I wanted to share a few videos of Lil! Any bloggers have suggestions on how to properly upload videos? It seems to take FOREVER for me. AND I can't upload anything that is over a minute...oh well.






Lily is really loving the idea of babies! She is constantly pointing them out to me in stores, on our walks, etc. Honestly I have done nothing to spark this interest in her. It is just her true MOmmy instinct that I think is amazing little girls get at such a young age!

Lily is on the go having fun in the warm weather. It is hard to get her back inside most days. Sometimes I wish we had more of a yard so she could roam, but on the flipside, we would have more yard work, and lets be honest, we already have a hard time with what we have - or maybe Mike just does ;)




Our Visit to Lynchburg 2 weeks ago was GREAT! Lily and Walker had a great time playing in the pool and going to the park for lunch. It was here that Lily's Mommyhood really shined through. My friend Liz just had her second baby boy, and she was all over him, trying to give his paci, putting the blanket on, then off, then on, off, etc.
She's my climber for sure......Slides make her happy...


Lily is a true girl when it comes to jewelry. She loves finding my necklaces and putting them on. I have resorted to some plastic jewelry so she doesn't break anything else. Yes, thats right, she has already broken two necklaces of mine...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails