Tuesday, March 30, 2010

what happens when you neglect

It's not that I try to ignore her, but what am I suppose to do when I want to check my email?? I guess you could say it is a form of neglect.

Lily is so very independent that most of the day she is playing on her own. Of course, I chime in with her, PLEASE don't get me wrong. But when I say I could leave the house and she would be fine, I'm not kidding. She roams the house all day, under my supervision, from floor to floor, room to room most of the time just talking to herself, exploring, etc.

Our computer room/guest room is right next to her room and across from her bathroom. If I can hear her in these two rooms, I know she is ok. They are baby proofed folks, well the toilets not, but that is a different story. Suddenly I hear toys in her tub...now usually she stands over the tub and dumps all her toys out into the tub...

Today, she climbed into the tub, and proceeded to play with the toys. I guess she had to improvise since the shower curtain was closed. One of many reasons why I love this girl!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

if you did live streaming feed of Lily.. I am not kidding I would watch it all day long. She is so amusing!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails