Monday, March 22, 2010

Sunny Days for Playground Fun

So last week was amazing! The sun was out everyday, temps reached highs of 70s and this meant we weren't stuck inside!! Most of our time was spent outside, and Lily could not get enough of it! With Ashburn being such a young area, it is only appropriate that there are playgrounds on every corner. We are lucky to have one so close to us that even Lily could walk to on her own....as you can see here. This particular playground isn't really catered to her age although she doesn't seem to care.




Around the corner is our new favorite spot....Dinosaur Park! It is a staple of Ashburn and most commonly visited by Moms of toddlers. Mike even got to take Lily here. A funny story, not one for the kids....when Mike and I were in high school, we actually came to this playground for an afternoon make out session.


Up the street, a little more walking distance....another park! Trailside Park! It sits right next to the W&O, so after an nice run, Lily can enjoy herself with her peers. I can tell this summer is going to be a blast! She fights at the instant you try to take her inside. I love how active she has become and by summer, she will be so much more.


I can't help but capture her cuteness, and grown up beauty :) A little girl is what she is becoming. Her attitude shines through all day long. She talks to me as if I know what she is saying, and we hold many minutes of conversation. I make sure to tell her how much I adore her each day. She is the light of my life and I am so grateful that she has made me a Mom. It has been the best gift!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails