Wednesday, March 3, 2010

sharing new pics

So for Valentine's Day, Mike got me a Canon Powershot Digital Camera. We already have an amazing Nikon camera which I famously carry around with me everywhere, but it is quite a hassle and some may call me a fool or even paparazzi. Over the summer I lost my pocket camera and have been whining about wanting a new one. Apparently my whines were heard and I now have a super cute blue digie. Anyways, the point of my babble is that my smaller camera has been more easily accessible in certain places, and here are some moments I have captured on hand ranging from in the morning at home, to St. Louis, to special time with Daddy....
Lynchburg for Liz's 'baby shower' Since it is her second, AND another boy, her girlfriends in Lynchburg threw a small shower at this place called 'Make and Take'. We all made meals for her and Andy so when she gets home from the hospital she can spend quality time with Carter :) (ps...she had baby Carter last night...Congrats to the Reels to another healthy baby boy!!!)
On the way to St. Louis, trying to capture Lily's airplane ride. The woman I sat next to was an angel, and she kept snapping away. Although I look like a total goof, this shows how happy Lily was throughout the whole flight!
Early morning, Lily seeks to find her favorite book, 'Pinkalicious'. Here she is reading away....
Although I know Anne will kill me for posting this...this particular day she felt GREAT and was so happy to finally be spending time with her girls! Pocahontas was on the tv, the girls were in heaven to just be with their mommy! I had to capture the moment!
Home sweet home with Daddy!

1 comment:

Allison said...

I love the picture of Lily on the plane! I hope Kenley does as well next week. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails