Sunday, September 13, 2009

My man, Pat McGee

Over the years my love for Pat McGee has only grown stronger! This past weekend I was lucky enough to see him in concert yet again! He opened for Vertical Horizon at the Belmont Green Summer Concert series. It was not as good turn out for Pat, but all the more for me to see :) He never disappoints me with his love for fans and lovely music playing. Pat recently chopped his hair off and I liked it! Mike's family got a good laugh at my enthusiasm when he entered the stage.


Right after this picture was taken he said, "Oh wait, was that weird? I feel like I made a weird face!" Ooops, Mike and I didn't catch it until after we walked away. Sorry Pat, I love you still :)
Thank you to my wonderful husband for being such a supporter of my loving and adoring Pat McGee. He also enjoys his shows and enjoys watching my giddiness as he enter the stage. A special thank you for missing the JMU/MARYLAND game to take me to the show! They lost, but I know that Mike would have liked to join his friends at the game.

GO DUKES!



We were joined by Mike's brothers Andy and Rob. I must say it is quite difficult to get photos of the Peterson boys, but this particular shot I am very proud of. Alicia was very pleased with Andy actually looking at the camera and even smiling. He was sooo happy to be spending time with his wife:) Unfortunately the shot of Lori and Rob was not the best because Rob wasn't even looking at me, AND his eyes were closed. I may not be able to document that the two of them were there, BUT they were!



Seeing pictures of me with glasses is still very new, so here's to me showing them off.
It was a sportful weekend....(yes I know it's not a word but it seemed like an appropriate word at the time) Lily showed off her new gear which I am sure will get much use this season. I am still waiting on the redskin tutu from my Mom, AND we need to make a headband...remember? Lily's staple!
J-M-U DUUUUUKES

Hail to the REDSKINS!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails