Tuesday, September 15, 2009

splish splash

Last night, bath time was extra fun! I had to snap some shots. Eating bubbles may not be the best idea, huh Lil?










So naptime is becoming a little more interesting these days. For instance, if we are out and about, which we were this morning, she will fall asleep in the car 2 miles from the house. THEN we get home, I sneakily retrieve her from the car seat, place her in the crib and BOOM she is WIDE awake. I immediately leave the room in hopes that she will fall back asleep, then the crying begins. For the most part she will fall back asleep, although with a few tears involved. Today, we got back from our walk/run on the W&O, she was in a deep sleep, I placed her in the crib, got in the shower and throughout the whole shower this is what I heard.....Unfortunately I didn't get the best of it, but I was sure she was singing!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails