Thursday, July 23, 2009

BABY HEADBANDS

Ever since Lily was a wee little baby, I have been forcing accessories on her head. I feel that it is appropriate for a little girl to know the importance of accessories at a young age, and if not started early, she will reject them...hehe j/k when it is her choice she can decide whether or not she likes them or not, until then, I think baby headbands are SUPER cute and add so much to her look :) Lately I have noticed that I have pretty much exhausted her headbands I currently have and am looking for new ones. I have thought about trying to make them myself, since afterall Anne did make some of them, but I just don't think I am that crafty. Instead I was given a few websites to look into. Boy are they pricey! Worth every penny though! Here are some that I found today and have ordered. Stay tuned for Lily's new look :)





Also, I am becoming a HUGE fan of these cute Tutus!...check them out!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails