Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Goodbye to Kara and Mike




It is the eve of Kara and Mike's departure to San Diego.....sad face, sad face, sad face! I said my goodbyes to Kara today and after spending a couple hours together, stalling our final hug, it was nice to leave quickly and abruptly. Lily was a bit fussy and it was a good reason to leave, therefore Kara and I didn't spend time reminiscing over all the amazing time spent together. We, of course, date back to Oakton High School, although our true friendship started in Floyd Hall at Radford University. I think of things like 'power hour Monday Night Football', our lofts, our hot pots, then onto DZ, alpha lamda style, big sis revealing, 110-fun, Jamaica, our 21st birthdays, Italy, Tennessee, Tuckahoe, wedding prep, baby prep...the list goes on. We have been through it all in the past 9 years and I can only count on the future to be even more eventful! I love you Kar, for who you are and everything you have done for me! I already miss the fact I can't spend an evening on my back porch drinking and chatting with you. I feel it is what we do the best... chatting :) I can't wait to hear about you and Mike's new life together in San Diego! Good Luck, God Bless, we LOVE YOU!!!!
Here are a few pics from this weekend at Ned's for their goodbye party!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails