Monday, July 20, 2009

What a week!

So I may be a little late in posting, but I couldn't pass up bragging about my wonderful week with my wonderful visitors! Last week, the Peterson household hosted the Rains Family (minus Randy) for an entire week. Initially, what a weird feeling it was to have them at MY house with MY family, instead of me being with them at their house. It has been years that Liz and Randy have hosted Mike and I and it was now my chance. The week was filled with great times together! It was interesting to see the role reversal between Liz and I. Me with the baby now, and her with three grown children. The circle of life......



As always, what better way to depict a week full of activities than with actual pictures!



Day #1 Dinner at the Peterson's : Grilled Chicken!

Day #2 Relax at the Breezy Hill, yummy steak dinner with my parents This exact picture was taken 5 years ago when Mary was a little baby, and the Rains were still living in Ashburn. NOW, I am married, the kids are all grown up and I have a baby of my own....WEIRD!

Day #3 Mount Vernon
Day #5 (Day 4 I had to work, so I slept most of the day) Washington Nationals Game
First metro ride into DC....she was great! Happy to be at the ball park!
Family shot at the game
The whole gang, minus my Dad!
The firework show was amazing! Well worth going to the game, in which the Nats lost!
Our Final Goodbyes
Liz and I rarely have an actual shot together! We are so busy taking pictures of everyone else :) I think it turned out quite nice! Lizzie and the Lil! How wonderful life is with you in our life :)
Side note: In the midst of our busy week, Alicia came to visit with the babes, and I got to spend a short time with my niece and nephew, Savannah and Connor. Here we are, Mommy Peterson's


My sweet niece and loving Goddaughter!





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails