Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Pampers or Huggies

Yup, I went there...I am now comparing diapers! Who do I chose? The winner is Huggies! How did I make such a big decision?

  • cheaper
  • I receive TONS of coupons for HUGGIES which is why they are made cheaper
  • hold 'it' all in

Really, anything that helps lower my monthy expenses is going to be better in my book!


Enjoyable article....

I must say that I have enjoyed the resources Huggies has provided me with. Not only have I become a big fan of the diapers themselves, their website is very informative! And just like facebook, I could spend quite sometime surfing their site.

Now I know there are Pampers snobs out there and I will support Pampers and their wonderful wipes, but for now Huggies Diapers takes the cake! I encourage those who think Pampers is the best to explore the world of Huggies and they may come to an aggreement with me :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails