Monday, June 8, 2009

Kara's Bachelorette Party!~


I can't even begin to explain the debauchery of Saturday night! or maybe it was my own debauchery!



~The Bachelorette!~

Cheers to Kara for celebrating her Bachelorette years and moving in the next direction of marriage! I couldn't be happier for her and Mike, I only wish I had experience it in full with her. Instead, my night ended early...apparently my deciding factor! The night started out fabulous, we were in great company, had amazing food from Maggiano's, Kara received super cute lingerie, BUT I drank a bit too much Champagne. When will I learn that just because you step foot into a limo does it mean that you must drink Champagne? It's like I was forced to drink it...but clearly I wasn't. Jaime even said to me, "Lauren, you just said you didn't want to drink Champagne, are you sure?" I respond with "of course, we're in a limo!" The rest is not worth getting into, but this is when I thank my husband for being so wonderful and, of course, Christie for guiding me home. Thank goodness I decided it wouldn't be a good idea to bring along my Nikon in the limo, otherwise I may not have any pictures to show!





~The Bridesmaids!~




~All the girls!~

Mike, it was my second Bachelorette party of the year since Lily was born, and still you were not annoyed! I must say, you are a better person than me!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails