Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Solids

Today, I ate cereal!

This morning Mike and I had our blood drawn, and a health history and physical done for our future purchase of life insurance, and with that Mike was able to be home for the morning :) This past weekend after noticing Lily's notions of interest in food, along with her putting everything in her mouth, we decided it is time for an introduction to solid foods. I must admit I have been putting it off, due to the inconvenience of me now having to make food rather than just unbuttoning my shirt for mealtime (excuse my graphic nature). This morning seemed like a perfect time that we both could be around to witness Lily's reaction via camcorder. Well...pretty uneventful! As you will see Lily didn't care too much about this milestone she had reached and I barely think she is looking forward to the next feeding of soupy rice cereal. I conclude that rice cereal is NASTY, smells NASTY and most likely tastes NASTY, but I will push on and hope that Lily enjoys it. Soon enough I plan to add the taste of carrots, maybe that will be more exciting!



(Sorry so long, I'm not sure how to edit...hehe)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails