Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Another Pediatrician Day

Pediatrician Appt...4month check up on 5 month birthday :) OOops, Mommy's fault for missing the first one. So I made the truck by myself today, NOT knowing that Lily would be given two shots. My heart started to race immediately when the nurse said she would be given shots today. Of course, I thought back to the horrible cry I once heard when she got her last shots. I didn't want to be there alone! I put on my strong face the rest of the appointment anticipating Lily's cry. In the meantime, Lily was weighed and measured again....
Head-17 in.-90-95% (smarty pants)
Height-26 1/2 in.-95%
Weight-16 lbs 10.8 oz-95% (not as big as I thought, to be honest)
I'm a bit upset b/c I did forget to bring my camera, although my phone worked well to send Mike the updates.
Once it was time for the shots I braced myself for the worst, and I was ready to feed as soon as they were done. Lily, of course, was smiling the whole time and laughing so the build up was worse. As a surprise to me, Lily didn't make a peep. She definitely didn't like the feeling of the two shots in her legs, although she remained silent only making grimaces. I'm a proud Momma!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails