Wednesday, June 8, 2011

to blog or not?

Here I am spending some much needed, or not needed time on our family computer-in the basement (way too far from our first floor)-reading blogs, uploading pictures, catching up on facebook, etc....BUT I also have a two year old daughter at my feet, now naked (because we are working on potty training) glued to the tv, 17 loads of laundry to do wash/fold, plus dinner to prepare for because we are having friends over tonight, oh and a vacuum that is sitting half way up the stairs because I interrupted myself to help Lily pee then change the laundry, a sleeping baby who will soon wake up and need to be entertained/fed/changed/burped/all of the above!

What I am trying to get at is my blogging time is VERY few and far between. I'm just not sure if I am quite as good as it as I was with Lily. Not that I am totally overwhelmed with what needs to be done around the house, but that I am totally overwhelmed with blogging.

You see, I get sidetracked...hence the vacuuming to bathroom to laundry now on the computer. I swear there should be a fly on the wall to see my mania, or maybe a fly in brain to see how my wheels work.

I want to upload pics to the blog, talk about how wonderful the girls are right now, how wonderful my Mother's Day was, how wonderful the beach was. I want to tell all our stories.....I just don't know if I am cut out for it anymore.

I'm trying...I will continue to try! I enjoy reading everyone's blogs so there has to be at least one who enjoys reading ours too...I just feel like every time I post it is always a quick rendition of the past 2 months of our lives. Is this enough?

Oh, there's the babe calling me through her monitor......and I haven't even uploaded pics.....maybe later!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails