Saturday, February 5, 2011

Karma?

I suppose it's Karma, or that saying 'what goes around comes around', or 'that's what you get for saying...'

Whatever you want to call it, I believe I am experiencing it this very week...

FIRST-last week I was telling my Mom..well maybe giving her a hard time about how horrible her dishwasher and how much better mine was and so on and so on and that all she needed to do was spend a little more money on Cascade to get the dishes clean! Gosh Mom, why are you so cheap?? haha I am allll for generic, but I do believe there are certain things that just don't cut it like the 'name brands'...dish washing detergent being one of them.

Any who...what happens this week to me? Dishwasher mysteriously isn't cleaning my dishes properly! Ahhh! My amazing dishwasher just so happens to suck this week.....WITH my Cascade! I do hope to get to the bottom of this!

NEXT- I guess I have been tooting my horn when chatting about Lily and Molly lately! Everything is sooooo wonderful, the girls are greaT!...Molly is sleeping 5-6 hours a night, Lily is just a perfect angel...blah blah blah I say one thing about another toddler and how I would never allow this attitude or acting out and so on (no worries, it was about a stranger at the mall I saw)...and BAM what happens???

......this week, Lily was a mess! Acting out, giving attitude, whining, crying, AND SO ON!!! On top of it all Molly has decided to sleep not 5-6 hours throughout the night but now in one and half to two hour increments.! Lovely!

The bags under my eyes have grown darker, and my patience was tested this week! Still I love the life I live, but I might be a little more careful with what I say in the future :)

2 comments:

Haddon Family said...

Hahaha been there. 2 year olds will be 2 year olds!! No matter how wonderful of a parent you are!!

Allison said...

Lauren!

Hang in there girl! Joey is getting up at 2:30am every night...I am with you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails