Thursday, January 27, 2011

Frosty

Over the holidays, Lily, really took to the classic movie, "Frosty the Snowman" It became a show/movie we watched daily. And Lily even knew the whole song (which she doesn't do a good job of in the video below). It was a given that with this snow fall we would have to recreate, Frosty. That we did. Lily and I had a BLAST in the snow. It is perfect snow to roll around in, make snowmen, and snowballs. Not so fun to shovel though!



Why is Molly not in any of these pictures?? Well as Lily and I were pouncing around in the snow this morning, Molly sat ever so bundled in the foyer of our house....alone....and with the door shut, obviously! Don't judge, I was right out front. How else am I suppose to entertain a two year old in the snow while I have a newborn, AND while I am home alone??? I can assure you that I checked on her periodically and she was still asleep each time :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails