Wednesday, January 19, 2011

ONE MONTH MOLLY

ONE whole month has past since this little delight has entered our life. I can say nothing but the best for this little one. She has lifted my spirits throughout the last four weeks, making it a smooth, and should I dare say easy transition to motherhood of two, UNDER two. She, so far, is picture perfect. Sleeps appropriately (for a breastfeeding infant), eats appropriately, poops appropriately, and even interacts appropriately. She fits perfectly into our lives.

And even for Lily....I won't say much of her, because I feel like this post should be more about Molly...but she has been such a joy too! The love she has shared with Molly is indescribably one of the most cutest things to witness daily! It is also thanks to Lily that has made my life that much easier to transition as well.What kind of "Mom/family' blogger would I be if I wasn't sharing pictures?? It wouldn't be the same "One Month Molly" post if I didn't take cliche 'ONE MONTH" photos in a onesie displaying "ONE."
Thank goodness for Lily's tutu that I ever so sneakily bunched behind Molly to make it appear as though it really fits her.....and for the leg warmers that are clearly too big but match PERFECTLY to this ensemble!

My sleeping beauty!
Okay, Okay, I woke you up! I'm sorry, but how else would I have taken such GREAT shots if your beautiful eyes weren't open??? (will they stay blue?? prob not, but everyone is definitly rooting for it)
Molly, your presence in our life is nothing but a blessing. I know your days as a newborn are now small in numbers and the term 'baby' is now how you will be referenced so I will continue to cherish these short, speedy days of your infanthood, but cannot help to think of you when you are old enough to laugh, walk, talk, and play with Lily. What joy it brings to my heart to be your Mommy!









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails