Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Molly's newborn photoshoot

After my best friend, Christie, had her baby, she hired a photographer to take newborn pictures at her house. The shots turned out amazing and I was really wanting to do the same with Molly. Well with being on a bit of a budget this maternity leave Mike immediately shot my idea down!
Christie and I decided to be creative, and go ahead and use our own Nikon cameras to capture some sweet moments....
Christie did a GREAT job! The pictures we took were so close to professional I almost feel like I should pay her. (but I'm not..hehe)

Here are some of my favorite!

2 comments:

Haddon Family said...

love your birth story!! she definitely looks like lily, its the first thing i noticed! its the eyes. im so glad you got to go through with the vbac as your hoped. congratulations, love the pictures!!!

LiNDSEY said...

Great jobs on these pics!! Probably doesn't hurt that you have gorgeous little models too. Can't wait to see you and the girls again SOON!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails