Thursday, June 10, 2010

Pediatric Update

Quick update! For as life seems to be passing before me way to quick!! Is this how it is? Parenthood? A blink of an eye??
Well that is how I feel, I am actually beginning to cry..stop Lauren.

Today Lily had her 18 month check up! Holy heck, where has the time gone? My little infant baby, is a toddler, a constant learner, listener, speaker, etc. I believe they use the word 'sponge' to describe the developing brain of a baby/child. She is forever learning something new. She is fascinating to watch, and I can instantly smile as I gaze over her shoulder while she plays on her own now. It's a true miracle!

My mom took her to her appointment today. I worked last night and knowing Lily was in the hands of my Mom made it easier to come to terms with the fact I was missing a tiny milestone. Well not really a milestone, but I felt guilty. None the less, Lily didn't care! She lovesssssss Mo Mo! Plus, she didn't have to get shots so it was an easy peasy morning.

Here are her stats:

Weight: 24lbs 14oz (50-75%)

Height: 32 in (75%)

Head Circumference...always a doosey: 19 in (90-95%)


The word's of Dr. Reilly (my Mom wrote them down so I could know what she said exactly)
"Lily has a perfect disposition. What she is now, is who she will be."
It makes me feel proud!
As always, the classic scale pic....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails