Thursday, October 8, 2009

Carter Mountain







A couple weekends back, Mike, Lily and I ventured into Charlottesville for a day of apple picking with the Peterson brothers and their wives/girlfriends. Our choice of orchard was Carter Mountain, and it's a mountain! We had the most beautiful weather among us, perfect blue skies, warmth of the sun and best of all the company of family. Unfortunately I forgot the appropriate stroller to go treking through the orchard, AND I forgot the baby backpack so Lily was passed around and the stroller was used for the apples. My niece Savannah put on her cutest little attitude and we had a blast walking around together. Her name for me is 'Dodo' and hearing her say it is music to my ears! She also has all the sudden really enjoyed the company of Lily and was very concerned for her safety each time we saw cars drive by, yelling 'Car Lily, Car Lily.' Baby Connor hung out, literally hung out, on Momma's chest snugli.






How could we resist posing the girls in their fall get-ups by the perfect fall barn house?




This one....not posed! I swear! Such cuteness!










Our little fall Family!








Her first pumpkin...I just want to squeeze that tush!





Lori, Alicia, and I with all the babes.






















No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails