Wednesday, February 18, 2009

It's official, I have joined the blog world. With much appeal to my friends blog I decided it was time to be a part of bragging and showing off my beautiful family, among other side notes of my life. In the past my hesitation to join was for reasons like, 'Do I need to put my personal life on display?' 'What on earth do I put in my posts?' 'Will my page be as cute and put together as others out there?' I was simply intimidated by the blog world and didn't know if I could fit in. Well here it is, the start of something I will probably soon be obssessed with and also the consumption of my free time while the baby is napping.

Baby you say? Why yes, Mike and I have had a busy couple of years. I have chosen these four photos to sum it up....
Engaged November 2006Married October 27, 2007Pregnant March 2008

Our Family Grows...Baby Lily born December 26, 2008


In the past two months I have blossemed into the Mother land and I couldn't be happier. Having a child has changed my life dramatically, and I am still in awe of the creature that Mike and I have made. We are so blessed to be parents of a healthy, happy and beautiful little girl. It is incredible how fast your heart grows and fills with double the love for this tiny being.

My next task to tackle is adding videos. The best part of a growing baby are the drastic changes that are seen day in and day out. Each new day brings a new coo, a new look, more movements and a bigger smile. It will be fun to share these milestones!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails