Thursday, June 28, 2012

Pediatric Update

Not sure what has come over me, but I am posting on our blog...


This just in, Molly is 18 months old!  What? She can't be, because she was just born and I was swaddling her in my arms.  Well, as it will always be hard to cope with, TIME FLIES, and my baby girl will soon be a big sister.


Giant baby alert, and I wouldn't have her any other way!
Weight: 28 lbs. 13 oz- 90%
Height: 33 1/2 in. - 90%
Noggin: 19 1/4 in. - 95%

Molly is nothing but sweet!  In fact it is the best way to describe her personality.  She loves her family and never passes up on a hug or kiss.  The quiet baby I once had is now competing with Lily when trying to get a word in. She has a lot to say but it is still hard to understand her reasoning.  She knows her MaMa and Dada, her Mo Mo and G Pa, Grandma and Grandpa! I recently learned what she calls Lily and it is an interesting iterpretation of Lil Lil.  Molly loves the dogs and cats and is sure to point them out most everywhere.  Her hair has stayed darker than Lily's ever was but it is growing beautifully with a small curl at the end. I love watching her grow and be her own person.  She is a delight and I am grateful for time alone with her!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails