Saturday, January 7, 2012

The Perfect Storm

Must I write all this out?
December is our Perfect Storm.  Maybe not the true definition of a 'perfect storm' but here is mine.
PER*FECT STORM (noun)  a series of CRAZY events such as Molly's birthday, Lily's birthday, my niece and nephews birthdays and Christmas all in one month.

MOLLY'S ONE!!!

it was a crazy warm day so we decided to take some shots outside!
forever grateful my Memaw and Pop can be around to see my children grow

smash cake, then my attempt at an owl cake, not bad eh?


IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!

she named her Angel
a b-ball hoop from Daddy!




 
LILY'S THREE!!!!!
the day after Christmas a quick turn around to Lily's birthday. Pump it Up in Leesburg was the perfect place to celebrate!! The kids had a great time!
look here!....yes everyone at the same time!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
the blue men group! no other way I would rather spend my New Years Eve than in a blue snuggie:) We will miss the Bauers as they trek to Rhode Island!!!

 
It is a storm with tenacious winds of busyness but perfect all at once! Looking forward to our craaaaziness every year!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails