Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pumpkin Pancakes and (chicken) Sausage for dinner

We just had....

Pumpkin Pancakes with sweet Chicken Sausage and sauteed apples for DINNER! Oh yes, and topped with le delicacy whipped cream.



A sweet fall delight that I may want to designate a weekly dish! In fact, it was Lily who suggested 'Pancakes' for dinner this evening. Honestly I haven't done this since I was a kid myself. I try to indicate the healthiest of meals for dinner time so when Lily usually asks for cereal or pancakes I am quick to shoot her down and remind her those are breakfast foods. Tonight she got lucky!


Because, why not have pancakes for dinner?? And then I even thought of this post I read on facebook yesterday.....This is me saying 'YES!'

So.....

DIGRIGHTIN!!!!YUM!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails