Monday, June 27, 2011

6 months already?

6 Month Photo Shoot


Well seeing I forgot to shoot the last two months, AND post them, here are a bunch from Molly being 6 Months old! She is growing so quickly! Too quickly! And I would like it to stop. right. now. I adore her smile she flashes at everyone. She is so well tempered and I wouldn't take her any other way. Lily adores her, and plays with her, and talks to her. I can see it now...best friends in the making!




Attempting photos before nap......not the best idea......

AFTER nap...that is the smile I know and love!






(Insert pic of Lily, because she is cute too!!!)







Who doesn't like watermelons???
I can stand!!!


I really want to crawl, so I can play with my big sister!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails