Monday, November 2, 2009

Pediatric Update



This past Thursday, Lily had her 9mos check up (at 10mos), don't ask why it just happened that way. I was really excited because I had not seen her weight since almost 3 mos prior. I know she has grown like crazy, but she has also slimmed out a bit due to her increase in activity, ie: crawling. I remember my camera this time, and I can't help but laugh at this picture...she is much more of a big baby than I imagined. I remember the day I took her when she was only a speckle on this baby scale. She seems a little weirded out, I might at, but you get the point! Such personality these days!!!!Here are her current stats:
Weight: 20lhs 9oz- 75%
Height: 28in 50%
Head Circumference: 18in 90% (go figure)

While patiently waiting for the pediatrician to attend to our needs, Lily was very entertained by her goldfish Tupperware. She was very proud to be shaking it all around. She also was quite fascinated by the paper on the bed and insisted eating small pieces of it. Nonetheless although it was just me and her in the room I felt like I had my hands full!In the end our visit was quite pleasant! Our pediatrician is amazing, and she is so attentive to the babies! She sings to them as she is doing their assessment, and this is RIGHT up Lily's alley, considering her mother :) Dr. Reilly said that Lily is doing perfectly and she is so 'bright' and 'smiley', a precious gem! Lily ended our visit with a toe prick and two shots.....H1N1 and Influenza. Lets just pray that they will have the booster available in a month when it is needed!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails